As of January 1, my real estate license is no longer active. I no longer have a desk in my office or have an office for that matter. No more voice mail, work email or mailbox (none of which I ever checked anyway). I haven’t worked very much since Nathan was born, but so long as I had an active license I could say I still had a job. Now, I am officially a SAHM.
This next part is a shameless plug, but hey, we can all use a little extra money in today's economy, right? Even though my license is no longer considered active, I do still have it. It went into the Coldwell Banker Referral Network. Wherever you live or want to live, I can refer you to an agent and receive a fee, paid by the agent, not you. I still keep in close contact with William Chulamanis, the agent I worked with (when I had a job :)). He is a fabulous agent and who I will refer you to if you are moving to or from the Princeton area (including Mercer County and parts of Northern Burlington County). Check out his website at http://www.williamrealestate.com/.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're killing us with the pink type on the "bubble" background!
ReplyDelete