Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead...


"I'll Sleep When I'm Dead..." is the book I am currently reading about one of my favorite musicians of all time - Warren Zevon. And when I say "reading", I mean in 5 - 10 minute intervals as I watch Charlie play on her play mat or try to get her to sleep in her swing. Coincidentally, it is also how Andi and I feel after a week of both of us having strep, Nathan getting over a runny nose and cough, and Charlie having bronchiolitis and deciding it get up every two hours or so to have a nice cough. So I just got Charlie back to sleep in the swing, but now I hear Nathan banging on his crib that he wants out... oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Is everybody better now? Hope so!

    So enough they will both just go off and play for hours and you'll miss this!

    ReplyDelete