
Even before Nathan was born, I had this idea that I would keep a journal about my pregnancy, how I was doing and feeling, and then Nathan's first months, milestones, etc. Well having a baby (and then a toddler) kind of puts a crimp in one's plans. Then, of course, having baby number two doesn't help with freeing up time to write, either. Since the journal idea obviously hasn't worked out so well, I thought this would be an easy way to do chronicle the days and nights of the Katz Kids, not to mention keep our family and friends updated and in the loop as to the dirty life and times of Nathan and Charlie.
I would write more, but this is the first post and all, and I don't want to preempt our X-Mas 2008 letter (which you should all get sometime in March!).
No comments:
Post a Comment