

I sometimes wonder why on earth did we do this to ourselves and have the kids so close together. Most of those times are when both kids need something at the same time or neither slept well. I wonder if the small age gap was the best for any of us. And then I see the two of them together and I know why we did it this way. They really are best friends and can't get enough of each other. Sure, they fight over the same toy and drive me nuts, but when I see them playing together it all makes sence. I anticipated jealousy from Nathan when Charlie was born, but that was never the case. The only problem we found was he wanted to be near her all the time. I can see it in both of thier eyes how much they love each other. All I can hope for is that they stay this way forever, best friends, allies and playmates.





What a great set of photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd I know you know my thoughts on having them close - the best! My girls are super close buddies. I wouldn't have it any other way!