Monday, May 25, 2009

Angel's Wings


For Nathan's birthday party we asked our guests to bring donations for Angel's Wings, an emergency respite program for abused and neglected children ages birth to twelve, in lieu of gifts. We are so lucky and blessed to have so much I wanted to share with children who aren't as lucky as ours. It is also very important to Jon and I to teach Nathan and Charlie kindness and giving for the greater good. Nathan and I went together to take the collected items to Angel's Wings.


Angel's Wings said that while they could use anything for children they had a special need for larger sized pull ups for the older children who had been through severe trauma and bed wet as well as infant formula and food. It broke my heart that they needed those basic items over toys for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment